In An Emergency
If your pet has an emergency problem outside of normal surgery hours, please telephone the practice on 01483 480040.
In the event of an emergency, please do the following:
1) Contact the Vet and try not to panic.
2) Ensure that the animal is warm and kept quiet
3) If there are any wounds, put a dressing on the to help to control bleeding and to prevent contamination of the wound
4) Observe the respiratory rate and the colour of the gums and tongue
5) DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FEED YOUR PET OR OFFER WATER, until advised by the veterinary surgeon.
Please note that there is a premium charge for any out of hours emergency visits.
Emergency Call out and Consult out of Hours Fee before 11pm is
£180.00 Including VAT
Emergency Call out and Consult out of Hours Fee after 11pm is
£230.00 Including VAT
We endeavour to cover the majority of our own out of hours but unfortunatly there will be times when we need to use an outside veterinary service provider. This provider will be Vets Now .
Please call Guildford Branch on 01483 346628 or
Farnham Branch on 01252 737555.